Dr. Bhavana Narayanan, an Ayurvedic physician by qualification was initiated into Bharatanatyam at the age of 7 under the guidance of Guru. Smt. Dakshayani Ramachandran (niece of Dr. Padma Subramaniam). She went on to perform at various dance and temple festivals for nearly a decade. She then started training in Kuchipudi under the tutelage of Guru. Dr. Madhavi Mallampalli and went on to win accolades and appreciation for her interpretation and presentation at performances. Her control over Tala combined with her subtle exquisite Abhinaya makes her a performer par excellence not just in an item presentation but even in pivotal and divergent roles in Madhura Kalaniketan's productions like :
3) SAI BABA in “Sri Sai Aatmayanam”
2) MAHISHASURA in “Mahishasura Mardini”,
3) SRI KRISHNA in “Sri Krishna Tulabharam”
1. Parthasarathy swamy sabha- 2016, 2017.
2. Thiruvannamalai jyothi festival- 2014.
3. Natyanjali, Shivarathri festival, Uttararameswarar temple, Porur.
4. Navarathri festival, South Zone Ministry of Culture-Brihadeedhwara temple-2016, Shilpa Raman, Hyderabad- 2017.
5. Natyanjali, Chidambaram-2017,2018
6. Navarathri festival, Meenakshi Amman temple, Madurai- 2018.
7. Nadhaneerajanam, Sri Venkateswara Bhakthi channel, TTD, Tirumala – 2017, 2018, 2019.
8. Kartik fine arts, Chennai.
9. Dance festival at Sri Ayyapan temple, Mahalingapuram in 2019.