Athman’s talent for music was noticed at a young age of three where he could identify several ragas.
To help him focus on Music, he is currently being home-schooled and is in his 8th grade.
Initially, Athman started learning flute under his father. He is now under the able guidance of. Vid. Sampagodu Vighnaraja. His Debut performance was at Rajarajeshwarinagar Cultural association at the age of 10.
• Recipient of CCRT Scholarship, Central Government of India
• First Prize in Instrumental Music (Flute), Bangalore Gayana Samaja
• Second Prize in Instrumental Music (Flute), Malleshwaram Sangeetha Sabha
• First Prize in Instrumental Music (Flute), Art of living, Bangalore
• Participated in Sri Palani Subramaniam Pillai Global percussion challenge initiated by the Sangeet Samrat Vid. Chitravina Ravikiran and was well appreciated by the eminent judges.